Monday, April 19, 2010

on pins and needles

just got back from my acupuncture appointment and it was amazing!  i really enjoyed shamayne, my acupuncturist, and the procedure was actually quite relaxing.  she began by checking different pulse points and doing an examination of my tongue.  apparently, there is some indication in regards to my spleen, kidneys, and liver that she believes are signs of worry and poor diet.  sounds about right.  although, i have been doing a lot better with my diet as of late.  i even juiced several times over the weekend for extra nutrients.  the needles did not hurt at all, i couldn't feel her put them in or take them out which is beyond my comprehension.  she said she would like me to come in immediately after they implant the embryos but i will have to wait and see what dr. brabec has to say about that...otherwise, she would like to see me at least once a week until then.  that should not be a a problem considering i will be in overland park about 3 times a week anyway. fortunately, the two offices are about 5 minutes apart.

that's all for now.  my suppression appointment is tomorrow morning at 10:00, i will let everyone know how it goes!  until then, lets hope for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment