Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ignorance is bliss

i recant my previous statement that "knowing is half the battle."  stupid g.i. joe.  i think knowing might be the entire battle especially when what you know makes you feel as if you have been hit by a train.  our phone call this morning wasn't the news we wanted to hear.  i am sure that is a shock given my previous cheery statements.  the lab technician believes we will only have one blast to transfer tomorrow.  this obviously decreases the chance for success as they like to have two for transfer.  there is one that could possibly catch up in the next 24 but they believe it is unlikely at this point.  so, i had my pity party (thank you emily for being there during my ugly cry) and now it is time to suck it up and get prepared for tomorrow.  i can't let this get me down as the one blast that we have needs all of my attention for tomorrow morning's transfer.

our appointment is scheduled for 9:45 tomorrow morning.  they will take josh and i back and show us our embryo on the monitor before they insert her.  come on, you don't possibly think i am having a boy???  i have to lay there for 15 minutes and then i am allowed to go.  we will then head over to the wellness connection for acupuncture and then home for two days of bed rest.  josh told me this morning that i could make him a honey do list while i am out of commission, i think that could be quite enjoyable:)  jason, jodi and rayna will be here thursday evening from portland and i am just dying to get my hands on that baby!  i am hoping she will send some positive baby vibes.  i will update tomorrow after transfer if josh lets me use my computer.  he is taking this bed rest thing very seriously...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sending you lots of baby vibes right now!!! But only the well ones - chase is a little under the weather so we'll screen his! And I was thinking - maybe you should stop and drink some of that Booneville water before you go - seems like several of us get prego that way! I think I get pregnant by just driving by Boonville!!!

    Good luck lady - we're praying for you! Miss you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers and toes are crossed and I'm praying like crazy! Stay strong and positive, you guys deserve this and it WILL happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JESSICA I HAD NO IDEA U GUYS WERE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS.... WE HAVE TRIED FOR 3 YEARS LAST YEAR WE FOUND OUT ONE TUBE WAS FUCKED SO TOOK MY RIGHT TUBE OUT AND BONUS I HAVE ENDO STAGE 4 WTF SO LAST SUMMER WAS ON LUPRON THE CRAZY SHOT BEING A NURSE DID NOT MAKE THIS JOURNEY WE ARE ON ANY BETTER.. BUT YOUR BLOG DID... NO ONE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS UNLESS U ARE GOING THROUGH IT LIFE IS CRAZY U SPEND SO MANY YEARS TRYING TO NOT HAVE BABY THAN WHEN U WANT ONE ITS LIKE REALLY WOW...THANK GOD WE HAVE GREAT MEN TO BE THERE FOR US!!! TIME IS TICKIN FOR US ILL BE 36 THIS YEAR SO WE HAVE TO GET ON IT IVF ONLY WAY GAVE US 30% CHANCE JUST COST SO DAMN MUCH OUR INSURANCE DOESNT COVER ANYTHING AND WE NEEDED A BREAK AND CHILL THINK OF ALL OPTIONS... ANYWAYS KNOW WE NOT CLOSE GIRL BUT U ARE PRETTY DAMN AMAZING TO POST THIS TO HELP US ALL THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING PREGGO!!! U ROCK JOSH IS LUCKY MAN AND U BOTH ARE GOING TO BE GREAT PARENTS!! KEEP HEAD UP GIRL SENDING POSITIVE VIBES FOR U GUYS XOXO ;)

    ReplyDelete